GET ACTIVE KIDS VOUCHERS (VIC)
Helping Victorian kids get moving with $200 towards their chosen sport or activity.
Do your children love sport and getting active? Does your family or child have a Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card? You may be eligible for up to $200 to put towards the cost of your child’s participation in sport and active recreation activities.
The Get Active Kids Voucher Program helps eligible families get their kids involved in organised sport and active recreation activities by providing financial support for the cost of membership and registration fees. Eligible children may be able to receive up to $200 each.
Special consideration also applies for children residing in care services as well as temporary or provisional visa holders, undocumented migrants or international students.
To find out if you are eligible, how to apply, what costs are covered and more, visit
All government FAQ’s can be found her https://www.getactive.vic.gov.au/vouchers/faqs/
To apply for a Get Active Kids voucher, each child must be:
- 18 years or under, and
- living in Victoria
- named on a valid Health Care Card or pensioner Concession Card and Medicare Card.
More information about the application can be found here: https://service.vic.gov.au/services/apply-for-get-active-kids-voucher/home
- Redeem your voucher – Fill out the form below with your voucher ID number.
If you have more than one eligible child, you can apply for vouchers for all of them.
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher will be redeemed upon enrolment in a perpetual Bluefit Program
- As per conditions of Service VIC, the Get Active Kids voucher must be used for a structured program for a minimum of 8 weeks duration.
- The Get Active Kids Voucher cannot be used for any holiday programs as the program runs for less than 8 weeks
- If the child cancels out of their BlueFit program without using up the entire amount of the Get Active Kids Voucher, the amount will be will stay on as a credit unless the program runs for a fixed term.
- Non-attendance in a program does not entitle credits to the voucher.
- Under no circumstances is the Get Active Kids Voucher redeemable for cash. The vouchers are non-refundable or transferable.