KIDS SPORT VOUCHERS (WA)
Eligible children in Western Australia can receive up to $300 per financial year to cover the costs of joining any approved KidSport Club.
Vouchers can be used across multiple KidSport Clubs, helping more children to get active and connect with community sport.
To be eligible for KidSport applicants must be:
- aged 5 to 18 years
- residing in Western Australia
- named on a valid Services Australia Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card
- registering with a KidSport Club.
- If your child will be 5 for the majority of the playing season, then the Kidsport application will still be considered. If your child is 18 at the time of application they will still be eligible for KidSport.
Applications are open year round and can be completed online in 3 simple steps.
- Check your child is eligible
- Apply online (or via hard copy application if you don’t have access to the internet).
- Once approved, fill out the below form with your details, we will confirm once the voucher is redeemed