Refer a friend to become a Swim Instructor at BlueFit and get a $200 voucher
Refer a friend before the end of July 2021 and if they are successful in employment you’ll receive a $200 voucher!
BlueFit regularly seeks exceptional people to join our team. We believe that our employees are amongst the best sources of new talent, and we encourage employees to refer qualified and non-qualified applicants for available positions.
When these referrals are successful, BlueFit will reward the employee who made the recommendation for the new hire in line with the terms and conditions of this referral program.
Terms and Conditions
- The referring employee must be an active employee at BlueFit and in good standing with the company at the time of referral submission.
- Referral’s must be submitted through the online form submission in order to be eligible for consideration and participation in this program.
- All referred candidates must meet the job requirements or be willing to undertake training with the company’s Registered Training Organisation (RTO) or a recognised training provider.
- The referred employee must have been employed successfully, without cause for concern, for a period of (3) three months and working an average of (6) six or more hours per week for the bonus to apply to the referring employee.
- Referral bonuses are paid through our regular payroll on the next available pay day after the above requirements are met. Bonuses will be paid electronically, by form of voucher, as selected by BlueFit.
- If paid by cash, in lieu of voucher, incentive payments are subject to applicable payroll and tax deductions.
- Referral bonuses can neither be split nor shared. If more than one employee refers to the same candidate, no one will receive a referral bonus.
- Referral bonuses are subject to change based on company-defined hard-to-fill roles and/or relevant job vacancies.
- BlueFit reserves the right to increase or decrease the amount of referral bonuses and rewards as it sees fit.
- All information regarding referrals and the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential between the applicant and BlueFit.
- Any disputes or interpretations of the employee referral program will be handled through the People and Culture team.
- Referral bonuses will NOT be paid for
- Current BlueFit Employees (internal referrals and/or cross boards)
- Temporary and independent contractors
- Candidates that have been engaged in the recruitment process prior to being referred
- Candidates recommended by an outside source, such as a third-party recruiter, or discovered at a recruiting event or company sponsored hiring event, prior to being referred.