BlueFit is excited to now accept the government’s Sports Vouchers.
Complete the form below to have your voucher used for one of our programs. Once you complete this form, you will receive confirmation that your voucher has been validated and a credit has been applied to your account.
Please note, this may take up to 4 weeks.
Please ensure you list all correct voucher and medicare numbers as this may delay the time taken to redeem your vouchers. If you have used your voucher for another program it will no longer be valid and therefore can not be used by BlueFit.
If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Sports Vouchers program?
The Sports Vouchers program is a Government of South Australia initiative administered by the Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing. The program provides an opportunity for primary school aged children from Reception to Year 7 to receive up to a $100 discount on sports or dance membership/registration fees. The purpose is to increase the number of children playing organised sport or participating in dance activities by reducing cost as a barrier.
From 1 January 2019 the vouchers were increased from $50 to $100 and all forms of dance are now eligible.
The Government will further expand Sports Vouchers to include ‘Learn to Swim’ programs from 1 January 2020. Click here for the media release. We suggest that you register your interest in becoming a provider by clicking here to register for the Sports Vouchers program.
Who is eligible for the program?
All South Australian primary school aged children, meaning if the child is attending or is eligible to attend primary school (Reception to Year 7, even if Year 7 is based at a high school). Remember it is one voucher for every primary school aged child per calendar year. To find your nearest provider please use the ‘Find a Provider’ tool.
How does the program work?
There are currently two methods of claiming a voucher. The method depends on the providers system. Some providers have online registrations, claiming the voucher has been integrated into their systems.
If the provider does not have the voucher integrated into their online registrations, you’ll need to download the voucher. Once completed, take the voucher to an approved provider to receive a discount on the fees when you register.
Providers access the secure Voucher Portal to redeem vouchers and receive reimbursement.
Terms and Conditions
- Voucher will be redeemed upon enrolment in a perpetual Bluefit Program
- As per conditions of Office for Recreation, the Sports Voucher must be used for a structured program for a minimum of 8 weeks duration.
- The Active Kids Voucher cannot be used for any holiday programs as the program runs for less than 8 weeks
- If the child cancels out of their BlueFit program without using up the entire amount of the Active Kids Voucher, the amount will be will stay on as a credit unless the program runs for a fixed term.
- Non-attendance in a program does not entitle credits to the voucher.
- Under no circumstances is the Sports Voucher redeemable for cash. The vouchers are non-refundable or transferable.’