GET A $200 VOUCHER!
When you teach a Learn To Swim class before the end of the year.
Dive in and help us make a difference in the lives of others!
Each year more than 250 people drown in our waters, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Every Australian child should have access to swimming lessons. Unfortunately, we don’t currently have enough Swim Teachers to make this a reality for the kids in our communities. So, we’re doing a recruitment drive.
All BlueFit Swim Teachers who teach a class before the end of the year will receive a $200 voucher*!
If you currently teach, have taught before, or it’s something you think you’d like to try, then you could be eligible.
The first 100 people to apply will get FREE training through Southern Education valued at $250. Visit the Southern Education website to view course details. Register below to get qualified now before places run out!
Already a Swim Teacher?
If you’re already a BlueFit swim teacher there’s nothing more you need to do… just keep working with us through to the end of the year and you’re in!
If you don’t currently teach with us but you have your quals and are interested… then apply today!
So what are you waiting for? If you have a passion for helping others, a patient and compassionate nature, and a desire to make a difference, we’d love you to become a swim teacher at BlueFit.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Terms and Conditions
BlueFits Swim Instructor Incentive payment program will operate from 1st October to 19th December 2021 inclusive. Below is a summary of the Learn to Swim Incentive Payment terms and conditions:
- The swim instructor employee must have been employed successfully, without cause for concern, before the end of the year 2021 and have worked a minimum of one shift before the swim school year ends for the incentive payment to apply to the employee.
- The swim instructor employee is able to be cross boarded from another role and have completed all necessary training and qualifications to be eligible to receive the incentive payment.
- To receive payment, the employee must be an active employee at BlueFit and in good standing with the company at the time of incentive payments being processed (i.e. not under performance management).
- Incentive payments are processed and paid during the month of January 2022, on the next pay period after the requirements are met.
- Incentive payments will be processed by form of voucher, selected by BlueFit. Eligible employees will receive the voucher electronically by the email the employee has registered with BlueFit.
- If paid by cash, in lieu of voucher, incentive payments are subject to applicable payroll and tax deductions.
- Employees working across multiple sites are only eligible for receiving the incentive payment once; however, hours worked across multiple sites will contribute towards meeting the eligibility criteria.
- All referred candidates must meet the job requirements or be willing to undertake training with the companies Registered Training Organisation (RTO) or a recognised training provider.
- BlueFit reserves the right to increase or decrease the amount of incentive payment as it sees fit.
- All information regarding employee eligibility will remain strictly confidential between the applicant and BlueFit.
- Any disputes or interpretations of the employee referral program will be handled through the People and Culture team and/or General Manager BlueFit.