Get your swim teacher qualification and have the chance to earn a $200 voucher just for teaching a class at BlueFit this October!
Register your details below and we’ll be in touch to help you find the Southern Education course that’s right for you!
Terms and Conditions
BlueFits Swim Instructor Incentive payment program will operate from 1st to 31st October 2021 inclusive. Below is a summary of the Learn to Swim Incentive Payment terms and conditions:
- The swim instructor employee must have been employed successfully, without cause for concern, for the month of October 2021 and have worked a minimum of one shift during the month for the incentive payment to apply to the employee.
- The swim instructor employee is able to be cross boarded from another role and have completed all necessary training and qualifications to be eligible to receive the incentive payment.
- To receive payment, the employee must be an active employee at BlueFit and in good standing with the company at the time of incentive payments being processed (i.e. not under performance management).
- Incentive payments are processed and paid during the month of November 2021, on the next pay period after the requirements are met.
- Incentive payments will be processed by form of voucher, selected by BlueFit. Eligible employees will receive the voucher electronically by the email the employee has registered with BlueFit.
- If paid by cash, in lieu of voucher, incentive payments are subject to applicable payroll and tax deductions.
- Employees working across multiple sites are only eligible for receiving the incentive payment once; however, hours worked across multiple sites will contribute towards meeting the eligibility criteria.
- All referred candidates must meet the job requirements or be willing to undertake training with the companies Registered Training Organisation (RTO) or a recognised training provider.
- BlueFit reserves the right to increase or decrease the amount of incentive payment as it sees fit.
- All information regarding employee eligibility will remain strictly confidential between the applicant and BlueFit.
- Any disputes or interpretations of the employee referral program will be handled through the People and Culture team and/or General Manager BlueFit.